We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 2012 Hennessey Venom GT

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

i thought tdu modders are dead

Not all ;p Someone else works too, but not here, just on the russian site... But it's really truth, that a lot of modders left modding. Now i know 2, who work. I heard, that Zoqqer want to back to TDU Modding, but IS IT RIGHT ? ;>

Greetings,

MRO'

Not all ;p Someone else works too, but not here, just on the russian site... But it's really truth, that a lot of modders left modding. Now i know 2, who work. I heard, that Zoqqer want to back to TDU Modding, but IS IT RIGHT ? ;>

Greetings,

MRO'

I know 3 Modders: Comb@t_$hotgun, Norby and Miha

Yes, but I didn't think about Norby, because he doesn't have much time for modding now... Actually he's not alive. Additionally Miha is going to have a little break too... Mazda RX-8 was the last before his break, because, we pleased him to public mod before get a rest. Unfortunately, I read in one post, that Comb@t want to have little brake from moding too and Hannessey is only a prize for the latest winner of his contest... Now, maybe we'll must wait a long time for new cars :(

Greetings,

MRO'

i don't know if he will !!!

but i hope so cuz he's great modder also every modder here :)

---------- Post added at 23:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 PM ----------

Yes, but I didn't think about Norby, because he doesn't have much time for modding now... Actually he's not alive. Additionally Miha is going to have a little break too... Mazda RX-8 was the last before his break, because, we pleased him to public mod before get a rest. Unfortunately, I read in one post, that Comb@t want to have little brake from moding too and Hannessey is only a prize for the latest winner of his contest... Now, maybe we'll must wait a long time for new cars :(

will that's sucks hope they get back sooooon as they can cuz really i love this game, i don't play games only this one not cuz my pc weak no but this game it have i don't know maybe own world :)

also i'm waiting GTA 5 Cuz GTA 4 Sucks XD