We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 2012 Hennessey Venom GT

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Yes, but I didn't think about Norby, because he doesn't have much time for modding now... Actually he's not alive. Additionally Miha is going to have a little break too... Mazda RX-8 was the last before his break, because, we pleased him to public mod before get a rest. Unfortunately, I read in one post, that Comb@t want to have little brake from moding too and Hannessey is only a prize for the latest winner of his contest... Now, maybe we'll must wait a long time for new cars :(

And now we are talking about it. I want to say all the modders a very big thank you to take your time to create new models for us. And it doesn't matter what the name is or where they are coming from. They all do their very best on their own way. And I am really really proud that they are a big part of our community. I like your mods very much and I am hoping that you will come back soon with new ideas an new mods. We love you.

THANK YOU ALL, MODDERS. TO HAVE FUN ON TDU-1!

(If I am talking about what you think to, please push the "Like"-button as a signifaction list)

• 8 months later...
    • 1 month later...