We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WMD ROI Calculator

Ryzza5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fees" will be paid to members quarterly after the game is released for 2 years via the same Paypal address you use. Thanksgiving 2013 is the ballpark release date but with no publisher there's no deadline. They can release when it's ready.

If you make a decent profit do I get anything better than a stick thrown at me?

The way the donations have been flooding in lately, a couple of weeks... I need to upgrade fast too...

They're at 3,520,190 euros as of writing this post, they only need to get to 3.75 million iirc before the funding stops.

Received 34,000 so far today; 72,800 so far this month

Around 220,000 to go and it's all done :)

Some more money arrive while I was sleeping, now there's only 158,705 EUR to go :)

Haha everyone on the WMD forums who were wanting to donate more later are now panicking since they're quickly running out of time. Another sleep since my last update and we're at 3,632,130€ total funds, only 117,870€ to go now. :)

Use the old [email protected] trick (add +something) which'll fool the forums into thinking it's a new email address but will actually deliver it it to your main email account (everything before the +). But use the same paypal address as noted. I have 4 Manager accounts and a Team Member account (used for my brother) using that system.

Just under 110,000EUR to go and a lot of members have said how they've already wired fees across that are in bank-limbo world currently. Reckon there's a good chance we'll be all finished by Monday night, otherwise early next week. Then whoever doesn't have an account will be stuck outside until later next year and any who are still Junior will probably miss out on multiplayer testing for a while.

If you look at the spreadsheet you have a large amount of money in the 54% Costs - that includes marketing/distribution. More funding over budget just eats into profits and isn't necessary at this point.

Of course there may be future funding opportunities for expansion packs or DLC but this hasn't been specified.