We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The TDU1 server has been shut down. We thank you for playing and encourage you t

TurboDuck

Okay, time to boycott Atari. That's the end of it. No more clinging on to a tiny shred of hope that, one day, Atari will do something right. They've failed all of us, and we should return the favor by failing them. This is by far the easiest boycott I've ever undertaken, but I don't care. Those assholes have to pay for a change, instead of their customers.

Such a shame that TDU has servers have been put down :crying:

We all have such great times on it, shaped our way of driving in some case's and the reason most of us are all here!

A moment for all the hours spent playing, that can now no longer be had again.

A 50 Gun Salute in honour of our fallen friend Test Drive Unlimited...

Test Drive Unlimited, sadly you just wont feel the same to play anymore knowing I can't just drive with a random or friends.

That's quite a shocking post in regards to what they are announcing. Kind of shows the mentality towards community that Atari actually has. They need to get a Community Manager who knows how to do 'community' properly and also put some of their resources behind them and improve their overall communications otherwise their future will be as red as their logo background.

Thinking of setting up a TDU2 PC cruise to see if there's any fun to be had with the bad handling (we did after all play it for a few weeks).

Who's in?

Had you there, didn't I? :nnnn:

At least your's work not like mine...

Think yourself lucky. I can't even install TDU2 because of a three time activation code limit on the .exe file (and I haven't even used the code more than once! -_-)

Frankly, Atari and Eden can get Bucked. Or even better, get AJ to Buck them into the outer stratosphere. Yes... I see a plan forming...