We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 sign in filed, switching to offline mode

unlimited_90

Well, Ryzza, I can`t remember with what e-mail I have registered at Atari website, the problem is I have 3 e-mail adresses.

I am registered at same username and password on Atari forum as on TDU2 forums but now I can`t login on Atari`s site because they are

working something on it...

I don`t want to talk something but I think they really screwed up this time...

I have never think that this could happened to me...

@unlimited_90 ....and what does that have to do with the resent problem? A savegame doesn't delete itself, either you deleted it or you only do not find it. Look in the folder C:\...\documents\eden game\test drive unlimited 2\savegame.

btt: Same problem all over the world. I think they shut down tdu2-servers on the same occasion like tdu1-servers. :headbang2: They probably had it on the same Atari 2600. :kbsmash:

if anyone will see any news, from Atari/Eden about TDU2, please write here, we all want to know...

I have already submitted a ticket to this issue. When I get a response, I will post it here.

Btw, last time I submitted a ticket I got it answered (with a soulution to the problem) very quick. In a matter of day or two.

More than likely it's either 1) the server is down as is somewhat typical for the weekend 2) the forums merge and atari account maintenance has somehow affected the login for certain atari titles or 3) the problem is at your end (unlikely).

Well, my NET type and game servers are displayed in green color, so I presume that servers are functional in some way. Anyway, the servers were working yesterday somewhen around the noon (CEST), but when I tried to play the game just a few hours later, I got this "sign in failed" error.

I am wondering, if this issue has affected only PC version. How about xBox or PS3 players, can they sign in?

plz dont delete my post i'll re write it but dont just delete it an put a picture instead.........

ok i can tell it not just my profile / game my big brothers don't work either sry for rage post

game still dead here at 8:03 pm i still have mod launcher haha i can still get on lol runs online profile as off line one

• 2 years later...