We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu Cam Hack for Dlc2

FerrariDriver12

Hey,

as you noticed: Only Camera Hack V1 works with Dlc 2. And i want a camera hack like V3.1, which has FOV ;)

fovp7mbknhfvs.png

Here you can see a screenshot out of V3.1. (Increase Fov, Decrease Fov).

Now comes my question.

Can someone make a tool which has this option. With this option you are able to feel the speed and it's really fun to drive 250.

Cheers!

You could try PM'ing or emailing the creator and asking them if they could do the tweak to allow V1.3 ( not V3.1) to work on the latest exe.

Just as a side note. Its V1.2 that works with DLC2, V1.0 may work as well but V1.2 will give you the most options.

So we know the majority of the code works fine with the game still, we just need to get the V1.3 code updated to work along side the build-16 exe..

Like i said contacting the author is probably your best bet as nobody else seems to have produced anything even close to what cam hack does.

• 1 month later...

I can't reach the maker, Racer_s. Well, FOV was a very great thing. It made me to play this game hours and hours, because it was so reallistic. Maybe, any modder could take a look at it and try to make FOV work for Dlc 2 version of Tdu2. It will maybe hard, but it would me and hundreds of other people very glad :)

So, maybe a modder read this and just try it :)

Greets, FerrariDriver12

• 8 years later...