We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Young 20-year-old Arab Playboy Ships Yacht To Bring Home His Swanky Supercars

William Richard

​Sheikh Abdulrehman, 20-year-old young rich Arab playboy – from the United Arab Emirates spends most of his vacation

in and around Europe with his brothers and his wealthy mates.

He doesn't just travel with his mates but also takes his million dollar cars along with him wherever he flies, strange but true!

Sources say he has around more than 45 super cars parked in his personal garage in UAE and the list is still counting.

In summer he shipped around 8 cars to London, France and Italy – a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, Lamborghini Aventador,

Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferrari 599 GTO, Rolls Royce Phantom, Merc G-Class.

[ATTACH]18114[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18113[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18115[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18118[/ATTACH]

The approximate value of those cars is around $2.5 million.

His cars were in Europe for a couple of months as the young playboy didn't ship them back to his homeland.

Last month he sailed his million dollar 120 feet yacht to pickup all his speeding demons from across Europe.

Every year its the same, they ship their cars before they arrive and send them back as soon as they fly back.

“Yes its true I take my cars to Europe and other parts of the world each time I travel. I can’t help it, I hate to rent cars and drive

them when I can take my own cars” says Abdulrehman Sheikh.

The fact that the amount spend behind shipping the cars from UAE to London and back to UAE simply stupendous.

• 2 weeks later...