We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2013 Lexus GS350 & GS350 F-Sport

Norby931

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it looks very good indeed! I will try it tomorrow and definitely will post few pics. I somehow don't have the LS in the game even though I have the car pack installed, but I hope it will not be a big problem.

Keep it up, bro. You've improved over the year and that's nice. :)

:) THx m8!

Hi Norby there's a little problem i think you have accidentally copy the stock GS into the F-Sport folder :)

I cant believe that... Sorry, i change the link in 2 mins! Thx for the reply!

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Ok, now it fixed, link updated! ;)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Super!!!! Good work

Thx! :)

My F-Sport version of Norby's awesome Lexus!!! I think it looks really good! I hope you like it!!!

PICTURES:

http://imageshack.us/a/img651/1746/20121010170900.jpg

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/9599/20121010170749.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img717/1996/20121010170705.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/4738/20121010170636.jpg

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

[mod edit:] Please don't post pictures above 800kB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead.

In the zip file you have folder called "Leather textures" which contains several interior color combinations! Files named door_d.2db are the ones you need! For every interior combination you have the separate door_d.2db file! Now you will have to backup the provided original LS600HL_I.bnk which contains for F-Sport version the red-carbon combination. Now if you want a beige-carbon combination you have to open TDU Modding Tools 1.16 or whatever version you have and follow those steps:

1. OPEN TDU MODDING TOOLS

2. CHOOSE FILE BROWSER BUTTON

3. ON THE LEFT FLOWING MENU YOU CLICK ON " VEHICULES"

4. ON THE RIGHT YOU FIND THE LS600HL_I.bnk FILE WHICH YOU PASTED IN FOLDER ATARI--->BNK--->VEHICULES

5. CLICK ON THIS FILE

6. AT THE BOTTOM YOU WILL HAVE THE LIST OF FILES WHICH ARE IN THE FILE LS600HL_I.bnk

7. FIND THE FILE door_d.2db

8. RIGHT CLICK--->REPLACE, KEEP NAME---> AND FIND THE door_d.2db FILE OF BEIGE LEATHER COMBINATION IN NORBY'S LEATHER TEXTURES FOLDER!!!

9. CLICK TO door_d.2db WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSEN AND CLICK ON OPEN

10. CLOSE TDU MODDING TOOLS AND PLAY!!!

Hope you'll manage it!

If you can't I can send you the zip file with all combinations and all you will have to do is copy one of them in Vehicules folder, but you try it and let me know!:)

Congratulation fo this amazing Lexus, we have had waitend patiently.

Thx m8! :)

---------- Post added at 16:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 PM ----------

In the zip file you have folder called "Leather textures" which contains several interior color combinations! Files named door_d.2db are the ones you need! For every interior combination you have the separate door_d.2db file! Now you will have to backup the provided original LS600HL_I.bnk which contains for F-Sport version the red-carbon combination. Now if you want a beige-carbon combination you have to open TDU Modding Tools 1.16 or whatever version you have and follow those steps:

4. ON THE RIGHT YOU FIND THE LS600HL_I.bnk FILE WHICH YOU PASTED IN FOLDER ATARI--->BNK--->VEHICULES

5. CLICK ON THIS FILE

6. AT THE BOTTOM YOU WILL HAVE THE LIST OF FILES WHICH ARE IN THE FILE LS600HL_I.bnk

8. RIGHT CLICK--->REPLACE, KEEP NAME---> AND FIND THE door_d.2db FILE OF BEIGE LEATHER COMBINATION IN NORBY'S LEATHER TEXTURES FOLDER!!!

Hope you'll manage it!

If you can't I can send you the zip file with all combinations and all you will have to do is copy one of them in Vehicules folder, but you try it and let me know!:)

Yeah, thx alfa8c! :) I think its not too complicate.

5. CLICK ON THIS FILE

Hope you'll manage it!

Does this file which contains in Lexus F-Sport work in other mods (or mods of norby) to or only in these Lexus?