We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Did they remove all of the DLC too?

Honneamise

Damn. :(

Sorry if this has already been covered elsewhere on the forum, I did a quick check but didn't see anything. Did they announce that they were taking down dlc? Do you know why pack 1 is still up even when the others are gone? I only found it out as I went to buy the one with the F40. I know I've had years to buy the thing but was always reluctant to spend 350 points when I only liked the one car in it. Going to regret it now...

and if not too cheeky to ask, while you're here. do you have any insight on when the atari forum is (if ever) returning?

It was discovered about a week before the actual announcement that the DLC had been removed from the Marketplace by someone on the Xbox forums I believe, then the announcement was made about the server shutdown on the 29th September which in true Atari incompetent style they shut a day early for the PC and about 5 days later for the Xbox.

As for the forum, I have not a scooby-doo what is going on with that mate except that Atari is currently in the process of doing their usual in failing at everything they attempt to do and seem incapable of learning from past mistakes. So in that respect normal Atari business resumes. :lol:

That sucks. And of course it will be beyond their generosity to just release a tiny patch to let all the packs unlock, now they're unbuyable and it wouldn't lose them revenue, since the files are already downloaded to the hard-drive. I guess I'll get Pack1 while it is still up, just incase, and cry about the F40.

Ta for all the answers.

• 2 months later...

I rebought tdu today, found this so went to my purchase history and downloaded them all from there (as i'd previously bought them all, at least 2 years ago)- they still download, but alas... Not to be found in game. Genius. Will be returning the game tomorrow, it feels horrible with my fanatec wheel, and I cant deal with no clutch anymore. Oh well :)