We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ETS2 and ATS discussion

Ryzza5

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, you can't edit the amount of the trucks with C/E 6.2, but you cán edit your money with it :D

--

But I didn't use it. I've spent roughly 25h in the game now, got 3 garages and 15 drivers (including me) with 15 own trucks :)

Lovely game.

i gotta ask.....how did you get that much cash if you did not edit? cheapest truck i can find at any of the 22 dealers i've unlocked is just under 93,000 at the Ivedo dealer....and maxing out the garage's is another 280,000 a piece. so thats 1,395,000 for trucks and 840,000 for shops...........in 25 hours of game time. whats your secret?

If you're busy enjoying FH then you could delay it for a week or so otherwise yes grab it street trying the demo.

Street? I haven't even got an Xbox so FH hasn't bothered me at all. I have been playing the demo but it ran to an end two days ago. I really like games where you can progress and buy upgrades that make your life easier, just like this. I guess if I liked it enough to play through the demo..

I got a truck pulling a petrol trailer up to 88MPH. I was hoping for 90MPH, but alas, Welsh motorways do not go downhill far enough for me to achieve that.

Also crashed into a Ford Focus and then a Jaguar XF after the Focus decided to stop dead on a small bridge, I knew I wouldn't stop in time so I tried to steer around it, but the Jag came flying around a corner before I could slow down to less than 30MPH and I kind of parked the truck cab on top of the Jag's bonnet.

103,000 Euros at the moment, still can't afford a decent truck and I refuse to take out bank loan.

yes it does. i have 4 drivers in Volvo f16h trucks and i pimp myself out as a hired driver to make the loan payments and save for my own truck eventually.

made a big mistake in selecting my shops, put them too close to together in Koln and Duisburg. next couple goes in London/Birmingham and Berlin to keep the drivers from fighting among themselves for deliveries.

sure hope they put in a feature that allows the player to locate loads for his drivers, getting far too many messages that my driver could not find a load going back so they return empty, costing me money.

My worst moment with the AI has been when they tried overtaking a truck heading towards me, saw me and stopped. I didn't exactly have enough distance to stop without hitting them and had nowhere to go because of the road barriers (and the truck obviously). Annoyed me quite a bit :p

Haven't played in a few days but every time I do I have to do a 14k+ job to stay out of overdraft :(

I got a 100k loan in the beginning of the game, then I had about 50k, crashed my pink truck several times, got another 100k loan and when I wanted to pay up my first loan I totally lost the second loan. :fp:

I'm on my way from Calais to Birmingham now. I find the British roads very boring, compared to Autobahns, where I can flat out my truck.

My tips would be: don't start in the UK and earn atleast 100k before you start getting loans.

Bah, I started in Swansea, I have no idea why as Cardiff is closer to me which was what I was aiming to do in the first place - start from the closest place to home in real life.

I quite like the interior of the 'Ivedo' I drove on a job earlier, although I think I saw in the showroom the particular one I like is 200,000 Euros which is typical of me to choose the most expensive one :p

My tips would be: don't start in the UK and earn atleast 100k before you start getting loans.

Good tips. It takes ages to get out to the mainland, unless you do some exploring on your own.

I took out 100k as soon as I got the e-mail, and 500k as soon as I got the next one. I have 2 drivers with their own trucks, a garage in London for them, and teh basic crapshack in Birmingham for me. It's pretty much turned into a game of trying to make enough to cover the loan payments when they come in now

I have to say that I'm absolutely loving ETS2!

I think I made a mistake buying a 3 berth garage and a driver so early on as he's only making me around 60p per mile... But I have noticed his driver level seems to be increasing, (so does his profit per mile) He originally started out as losing me about a £1 per mile but he's booked his ideas up now.

I just have to do the ADR class jobs as often as I can to rake in the money to pay off my £500k loan :\ Making do with just over £100k in the bank. If it gets any lower than that, things might need to change.

But so far, definitely worth the £14.99 I paid for it!