We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1995 Ruf CTR2

Norby931

Congrat for your new RUF. :excited:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18164[/ATTACH]

Thx alot m8! :) Good shot! ;)

---------- Post added at 14:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 PM ----------

The car is sooo perfect.

The IK is sooo perfect.

Watta ...... is with the camera?!?!? :cry:

The steer is on the right... :ill:

Thx! Sorry i cant find better camera yet. This car not too wide... :) But if you find better cam you can share it here! :P

i like this one, good work bro, you are better with every car, i would like to be a modder like you.

interior is excellent, well mapped and stuff, i am just asking my self, how much time you spent on mapping and those things in interior, i started once and lost patience .

GJ bro ;)

Thx alot bro! ;)

---------- Post added at 15:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 PM ----------

i like this one, good work bro, you are better with every car, i would like to be a modder like you.

interior is excellent, well mapped and stuff, i am just asking my self, how much time you spent on mapping and those things in interior, i started once and lost patience .

Thx m8! Haha. :D Yeah its need a lot of patience... :) Usually i finish with the mapping in 6-7 hours, but not everytime. Sometimes i finish earlier, sometimes later... Its depend of the car, ofc a little sport car like this ruf, doesnt need too mutch time than like a bigger, 4-5 seats car. :)

Thx m8! Haha. :D Yeah its need a lot of patience... :) Usually i finish with the mapping in 6-7 hours, but not everytime. Sometimes i finish earlier, sometimes later... Its depend of the car, ofc a little sport car like this ruf, doesnt need too mutch time than like a bigger, 4-5 seats car. :)

lol, thats a lot of time , and lot of patience, i wouldn't have it really, i would go with nodamage :D

like i did :D

good job than, but you deserve much more ;) :)

Hi Norby i have some good news and bad news, i've found the perfect Cam set for the RUF its the merc CLK GTR but only one problem you have to set the Seat position all the back for a good view here are 2 photo's how it looks on default and all the way back. Hope it will help a lot guys how are fans of this Legend :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Seat all the way back

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

btw did u also look at the prise ???

59,00 €

ohh yeah also the model got 580000 polys might have some danger getting it into tdu bec u still need a Shadow and a Body LR

Yeah. I think better to leave this car. Maybe once it will come in a horizon DLC. :)

---------- Post added at 19:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 PM ----------

@Incognito & slylecoco: Thx alot guys! ;)

@Drifter: Thx m8! Maybe deep a bit, but better then the original! :) Camset updated! ;)

DB7 Zagato and Noble 400 are kinda tight spots for putting a mod car in .. those spots always refuse showing the driver correctly even if i try hard for several new IK.. i've never thought i could have a new car in there .. incredible! ... and all thanks to Norby931. greetings from Japan.