We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to turboduck guys and girls!

Eudemon

However, I think a general explanation is in order.

- What is turbo duck?

- What is the forum focused around now?

- *Insert more questions*

I'll update the original post with a more detailed answer and history later but for now. :)

1) turboduck is a brand new community all about the various driving and racing games that people enjoy. We are no longer a title focussed community due to the demise and abysmal support and handling of the sequel to the series we were once dedicated to and all looked forward to with huge excitement. That's not the only reason of course, there are so many better titles (Forza Horizon, Most Wanted, pCARS, Assetto Corsa etc) coming out that are being properly supported while others are being left to wither and die. So why try and survive on scraps of information and hear-say for years when there are other titles that we all enjoy and are looking forward to!

2) Any and all driving and racing games that are enjoyed basically.

3) I'll insert more answers if more questions appear. :D

But nice work Diablo and co.! Lovely!
Cheers!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been really busy for the last few days (read: weeks) so I haven't had too much time to visit the forums. Was surprised (pleasantly or not, dunno) when I saw that the forum was being upgraded. Like with every upgrade, the new outfit will take some time to get used to but overall it's looking super-sleek and I like it! Nice one guys :)

@tom read the op

OP Doesn't explain much, hence my post.

Tom pay more attention in future. Turboduck was discussed months ago

I don't visit here as often; am I obliged to visit every day so that I can keep up on news (mostly posted in CB)? Isn't it acceptable to ask a few questions explaining the massive change, like I did?

Just because I'm not visiting everyday like some people, doesn't mean I'm any less dedicated... I just have more important things going on in my life at this current point in time.

I'll update the original post with a more detailed answer and history later but for now. :)

1) turboduck is a brand new community all about the various driving and racing games that people enjoy. We are no longer a title focussed community due to the demise and abysmal support and handling of the sequel to the series we were once dedicated to and all looked forward to with huge excitement. That's not the only reason of course, there are so many better titles (Forza Horizon, Most Wanted, pCARS, Assetto Corsa etc) coming out that are being properly supported while others are being left to wither and die. So why try and survive on scraps of information and hear-say for years when there are other titles that we all enjoy and are looking forward to!

2) Any and all driving and racing games that are enjoyed basically.

3) I'll insert more answers if more questions appear. :D

Cheers!

Excellent explanation, I now understand what's going on :P

• 2 weeks later...