We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FH Playtime #1 27.10

Paladin Skylark

Hello everyone and welcome back to playtime! I know not everyone has the game yet, but for those of us who DO - Playtime will be THIS Saturday at 11AM EST/4PM GMT. We will cruise in whatever you bring and then we'll go on to some tag/virus etc.

Sign up today to get in - we have 7 spots open. If we have more than 8 sign up, I'll need someone to host another game.

Sign-up:

Clarence

Waftsheasel

Timbud

Randomsox10

Guest MrLolololXD
Ry got the fastest lap... lol by one second. Not bad.

Only because I did a 180 spin at the end and went backwards facing him across the line :p

Guest MrLolololXD

I'd never done those roads either :p

In that case, I call for a rematch. We should get a server full of TDUCKers in the same car, collisions off and see who comes first :nods:

Once again it seems Clarence and Mellors (and probably pyrre, where is he btw?) are exceptionally good at setting laptimes in in this game (don't know what FM4 fans were complaining about, the circuits in this game are far more enjoyable than in FM4). Once I get some decent cars I might actually have a go at taking you on.

Maybe a laptime comp similar to the pCARS one would be welcomed? (where everyone uses the same stock cars an a specified track, random participant gets to pick the next theme).

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

From last night - had a few good races.

20121027_210813.jpg

First race the game went into the map screen at one point which took about 15 seconds away from me while I worked out wht was going wrong, managed to catch back up to Flo.

Then Harley disappeared and Flo and I had a great battle on a dirt circuit, him in a WRX and me in a BMW M6. I made the noob mistake of forgetting there was one lap left and defended the inside line right up to the finish line, hitting a bump that flipped me over and gave flo an easy win. Was great fun drifting that car offroad though.

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah that was an awesome race. Every straight I caught up a little bit, but at that windy section up the back you lost me again. I was watching your tail lights the whole time and I was slowly, slowly getting closer, I thought if I could get close enough to catch your slipstream and catch up I would have maybe had a shot at winning, but on the 2nd last lap I went a little wide on the 2nd corner and got 2 wheels in the dirt, so that was the end of that.

And I wondered what happened to you both in the first race, I won by like 20 seconds LOL