We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2010 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG & CL65 BLack Edition

Norby931

If anybody want full black leather in his car, just extract the dash_d.2db file (in CLS_55_AMG_I.bnk), convert it to dds, rename it to "door_d.dds", convert back to 2db and do the same way like the other leather or carpet textxures! :) Or write me and i will add the 2db file here. :)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Stock version updated!

Damn, Norby. That looks freaking amazing! :bow:

I think that TDUZoqqer's CL had Performance Carbon Package and I would like to ask you if you could make them too. Just without the carbon mirrors. Here and here are the pictures.

Thanks in advance!!

Thx! :) Sorry m8, i dont want to make any carbon version.

---------- Post added at 14:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 PM ----------

Awesome work Norby! :thumbsup: Since this mod looks stunning and has working speedometer, it's probably the best CL65 AMG mod ever for TDU :)

Thx m8! Yeah, I work a lot on the speedometer also. :P

Nice work, Norby!

Black edition looks awesome :thumbsup:

:) Thx alot m8!

---------- Post added at 18:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 PM ----------

This is great!! :). Very, very good job Norby :). Mercedes is awesome ^^

Sorry for my bad English :)

Thx alot! ;)

Yeah, really an awesome mod, like all of yours. Hard to decide which Merc to take - the CL65 or the 300SEL 6.3 which looks amazing, too! Love your mods, thanks for the hard work.

The interior options are just G R E A T. Reminds me of Flow´s perfectly detailed M3 a few years ago (afaik he had ALL leather/wood combinations, stock paint and two gearboxes (DKG/maual), that was unbelievable).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I made realistic Physics/Specifications for this car, with Norby's permission.

I have also included a sound pack for it which replaces the annoying default sound. Anyway this is only an improved version of the default one but hopefully, if I find some good sources, I'll be able to make a real AMG sound. (Probably I will try to make it by mouth since I'm good at it :P)

Download: CL65 AMG.zip

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but - I just tested some cam/IK combinations, because the stock one isn´t good.

I now use the following:

Cam: Lexus GS450

IK: Default car (I think default bike is the same)

It´s very good, try yourself. Well, the drivers feet seem to be broken if you look down to the pedals, but this shouldn´t matter. :D