We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Forza Horizon Time Trials

Paladin Skylark

Ryzza had the idea to start up the weekly competition again so here it is!

• Random entrant will be selected to pick the next week's car and track
  • Car must be stock!
  • Photo evidence is nice to have but not required, we trust you.. maybe. :evil:
  • Have fun most of all guys, friendly competition please

Week 4: Hot Hatch Hustle (green wristband) and VW Scirocco

Ryzza5 - 49.498

MrSoftie - 50.855

khevolution - car is not stock: 54.016

Soundwave - 55.281

Namcolee??? - 56.514

T3hReaper91 - 57.363

----*old*----

Week 1: Citroen DS3 Racing at North Beaumont

Ryzza5 - 44.580

Clarence: 44.949

MonkeyWrench: 45.100

MrLolololXD 45.419

Week 2: Ford Sierra Cossie at BBS Showdown C Class

Clarence: 1:52.410

Wrench: 1.53.299

Week 3: Stock Audi RS4 at ADIDAS Lakeside Landslide (pink wristband)

Clarence: 2:25.194

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to take over the pCARS one as well while you're at it? :lol:

Am always busy when it's change-over time so I forget. :)

The main difference that I did was that anyone who takes part has a random chance of picking the next theme, otherwise the pCARS one would've died ages ago with pyrre always winning. Just assign a number to each person and use a random number generator.

Do you want to take over the pCARS one as well while you're at it? :lol:

Am always busy when it's change-over time so I forget. :)

The main difference that I did was that anyone who takes part has a random chance of picking the next theme, otherwise the pCARS one would've died ages ago with pyrre always winning. Just assign a number to each person and use a random number generator.

Interesting idea! Change of plans - I like this.. You have 3 days left to get your times in..

Just my two cents, but people here doesn't seem to appreciate a good fun fair competition. Because if they lose once, they think: why bother again if i will lose?

When they should be thinking: This time i will do my best, even better than before, so i will beat those lamers! LOL!

:lol:

That is what i think. If i had FH, my try would have been posted already.

Guest MrLolololXD

I have many more important and urgent things to do than play video games right now, but I don't want to be a chicken damn you. Expect my time in a couple of hours.

---------- Post added at 17:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 PM ----------

As stupid as it sounds, HOW THE HELL DO I START A RACE THERE?!?

Guest MrLolololXD

I'm too tired, I just cant try anymore. I was literally dozing off to sleep while driving, I got to the point where I could no longer make out where I was on the track or wjat corner I'm going around and starting shifting the other way to what I wanted. If I had saw this a few hours earlier I might have been better, but, I got a 45.419

Plus with manual clutch and hardest settings, I didnt check but we should include that on our times too :cheeese:

Yeah was hard to get a perfect lap in since you have to cut it so close and precisely along all those concrete barriers. Despite seeing so many mistakes by Clarence's ghost I did spend a reasonable amount of time behind him, and on the laps where I did nail the first section it meant I was going faster for the last two corners and I would out-brake myself. If I was right on it I could probably break into the 43's.

If we're going to rely on the in-game leaderboards we should probably make sure we pick tracks and cars where we can beat our previous times (i.e. don't use Group C cars in a race designed for Group S) that so our new times are logged for all to check and race against.

Despite seeing so many mistakes by Clarence's ghost I did spend a reasonable amount of time behind him, and on the laps where I did nail the first section it meant I was going faster for the last two corners and I would out-brake myself. If I was right on it I could probably break into the 43's.

I know how you feel! I kept messing up and it was frustrating..

If we're going to rely on the in-game leaderboards we should probably make sure we pick tracks and cars where we can beat our previous times (i.e. don't use Group C cars in a race designed for Group S) that so our new times are logged for all to check and race against.

That's why I made us do a group C car on a group C track. :P

Randomized winner will be drawn and contacted!