We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Wild Weather Thread

Ryzza5

As has been a little bit of a tradition here just wishing well to any members who are in the path of Hurricane Sandy. Be sure to keep us updated on your circumstances as they permit. :)

I keep forgetting our USA members but this could affect Scoob, Leadfoot, ozzmcom, etc?

205341W5_NL_sm.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep forgetting our USA members but this could affect Softie, Leadfoot, ozzmcom, etc?

:eek: Oh dear god. He gets peeved enough when people say he's from Ireland, instead of Northern Ireland. Not sure how he'll react to this :lol: (Though I guess there's a significant reason behind N.Irish people hating being called irish).

On a more serious note, I hope everyone's safe and that not too much damage is caused to anyone by the hurricane.

(Though I guess there's a significant reason behind N.Irish people hating being called irish).[/color][/size]

On a more serious note, I hope everyone's safe and that not too much damage is caused to anyone by the hurricane.

I think that's the third time Ryzza's done this. I mean even after talking (albiet briefly) on XBL last night, plus the other 2 times I've corrected him... :p

So no. I'm not in America. Yet. :evil:

Good luck peoples, stay safe. :)