We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Lag in TDU2 with good specs

nick944

Just downloaded the game off Steam and started it up, I noticed that it was lagging which was odd as I run Dirt 3 on High without lag. On minimum settings I am still getting noticeable lag as well. Updated to latest graphics drivers without any change. Any ideas?

Specs:

AMD FX-8120

16GB DDR3 RAM

AMD 6670HD 1GB

Just downloaded the game off Steam and started it up, I noticed that it was lagging ..........

I run a system I built about 3 years ago that runs all the games I use without any problems. TDU2 ran good for me until the DLC2 update and now it's unbearable with low FPS and nothing but stutter. It's been addressed to Atari by many people, but they've chosen not to respond. Just give it up and try something different. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

lol his graphics are good, game is just very bad optimized.

i played it on minimum to medium with much weaker cpu and gpu and i had arond 20 30 fps.

so you can't really blame his gpu (mine cpu e2180 oc at 2,6 and gpu 8600gt 512mb 128bit)

so, i don't think gpu is problem, game just sucks at optimization.

• 3 weeks later...

Having this problem too. The game ran smoothly before the DLC2. Now: Lag and annoying short blackscreens and sometimes my car starts turning around when driving a straight road, no jumps etc. just driving straight, putting the pedal to the metal and then... the car starts acting like I was just starting without caring for the grip and starts turning. WTF did Atari do to this game?