We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FH Playtime #2 3.11

Paladin Skylark

Welcome to Playtime everyone! The place where we all get in a lobby and berate one another for hours! (Mics aren't a requirement but they make it more fun to hurl insults at one another :D) We go for a cruise and then go into a lobby and play Virus, King, Cat and Mouse and a host of other games. Come and join the fun if you've never been to one of our playtimes - or if you're a returning veteran, please don't comment on my voice. :D

The theme for this week's cruise is: Luxury Sedans (begins at 11AM EST)

Sign up today to get in - we have 7 spots open. If we have more than 8 sign up, I'll need someone to host another game.

Sign-up:

Clarence

Santtu (maybe)

Waftsheasel

Mb

Softie/Wrench/Barrow/Consistent Name Changer

So, I'm just going to be honest.

I completely forgot about Playtime today, mostly because I woke up at 12:45 and it started at 11. But I honestly completely forgot.

Apologies to everyone, hope you had fun without me!

I don't think anyone even went online lol. I went on for a while hoping you'd appear late lol.

It's a relief it was just that, I was worried that something had happened with your grandmother since you said she has health problems. Apology accepted, but we kind of didn't do it. :p Maybe in the future we should assign a backup host so we don't have an issue like this again?

And thanks to him, that's what I thought too. :p