We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[HELP] Modifying a specific texture

einjzmolf

Hi there! Long time lurker, and appreciator of all the wonderful modifications and help you guys provide for TDU2 and TDU2 Modding.

Recently, I've been trying my hand at some modifying myself, and I've reached a dead end on something..

You see, the Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster is one of my favourite vehicles to drive in this game, but I've really started to dislike the carbon fiber texture used for the interior in it, it looks simply unfinished compared to the other vehicles carbon textures. Let me show you what I mean:

M29By.jpg

The Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster's interior, has an almost grey and white carbon texture. Which, as I looked through 2DB files to try and fix it myself, I seemed to find, but I ended up wrong and there was no change.

rEyDe.jpg

The Zonda F Roadster's interior, has a completely different, and what looks to be a much more complete and polished carbon fiber texture. Beautiful.

So, my question to all you modifying gurus is, either a) can you point out which texture I need to be modifying? or b) could someone do what is probably a 5 second fix and post a modified file for me? Your help in either way would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, and happy modding!

i'm not skilled enoff to edit bnk files but the carbon fiber color looks inverted on the C12S compared to the Roadster F the main top color should be black n under color white like in the Roadster F it looks like the texture got fliped in the C12S but the easiest way i can see fixing it if you dont know how to edit bnk files just swap the Roadster F interor file n rename it the one for the C12S lol it will be red but might turn light brown like the one in it now lol never realy tried that yet but wheels trade over n match in size n with of tire between cars soo i guess interiors do too lol

sry long way to just say swap interor bkn files lol:hd: