We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFS Most Wanted 2012 video gallery by Damys *UPDATED 9.12.2012*

Damys

some videos of NFS Most Wanted 2012

Porsche 911 carrera S Sound Check!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCHcjJxmLKI

Stunning lamborghini countach with backfire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTUdlGaH34A

the new brand of Dodge Viper

[Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012- gameplay DODGE VIPER SRT - YouTube

Little crazy Nissan GT-R in a parking area!

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012- Escape from the Parking! - YouTube

[mod edit:] Please don't embed more than two videos per post, thanks.

Hey Damys, nice videos man. The Porsche sounds really good both in and out of the tunnel and the car model looks really well done also. The Countach didn't half like to spit out those flames did it? Must have had a vindaloo before hitting the road I guess. I had to sort of skip the Dodge video as I've seen and heard so much of that damn car through Forza Horizon but I'm sure it's well represented in this game. And lastly the fun and insanity you were having in that parking lot did look mental and the sounds and echoes that were being thrown about made it that much more enjoyable to watch. :D

Thanks for sharing!

Hey Damys, nice videos man. The Porsche sounds really good both in and out of the tunnel and the car model looks really well done also. The Countach didn't half like to spit out those flames did it? Must have had a vindaloo before hitting the road I guess. I had to sort of skip the Dodge video as I've seen and heard so much of that damn car through Forza Horizon but I'm sure it's well represented in this game. And lastly the fun and insanity you were having in that parking lot did look mental and the sounds and echoes that were being thrown about made it that much more enjoyable to watch. :D

Thanks for sharing!

yea this nfs have great cars! .. i really like the cars model and the epic sounds ..but the backfire are a bit exaggerated :S

now i hope they add some new car in the future! :)

• 1 month later...