We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: 2013 BMW M5 F10 v1.0

Minime891

Well i am sure you should no but let me tell you.

Lod0 and Slod are the same on the exterrior apart from the engine, engine bay and trunk interior.

Interior is full SLOD i mean i thought that would be easy to see.

Seems like your trying to start some thing, so please just leave it at that okay.

As always thanks for the comments that mean well. :D

only the turbo_2.wav is changed

As you can see in the sound features the turbo sound is replaced for a new one

If i were you i would modify as it makes a huge difference in this particulary sound ;) (it was made exclusively for this car)

If you dont want to replace your currently common.bnk its easy :

1: with the modding tools open the common.bnk from the BMW M5 F10 pack

2: Extract the turbo_2.wav file

3: Replace the extrated turbo_2.wav file (from the bmw) from the one inside your common.bnk placed in sound/vehicles/common.bnk (backup your previous turbo_2 file)

Enjoy :)

only the turbo_2.wav is changed

As you can see in the sound features the turbo sound is replaced for a new one

If i were you i would modify as it makes a huge difference in this particulary sound ;) (it was made exclusively for this car)

If you dont want to replace your currently common.bnk its easy :

1: with the modding tools open the common.bnk from the BMW M5 F10 pack

2: Extract the turbo_2.wav file

3: Replace the extrated turbo_2.wav file (from the bmw) from the one inside your common.bnk placed in sound/vehicles/common.bnk (backup your previous turbo_2 file)

Enjoy :)

That's what i was going do to , but i didn't know the file name , tnx for that ;)

wow,how much I love this game,to bad I am not in the 15 or 20 years of age anymore so I don't have enough time to play it as much I need...

what can say about this mode:first of all we now have another Dream team that work together,Jorgemodek and Minime so no need to comment quality of a final product !!!:cheers:

I think this car deserve it this atention that you give it to it because as I once said,this car has the spirit of the 90s BMW that I like the most!:drool2:

So congratulation guys,fantastic thing you did here,I hope you maybe do few more mods together:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[mod edit:] Post your requests and suggestions in the Request forum.