We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Corvette C7 possible in GT5?

Milli

Jstickboy13... :lol:... from GT Planet posted this today:

So this morning I turned on the PS3 and started GT5' date=' then started messing around on the computer for a few minutes. I didn't enter GT Mode and the games started showing the random cars, photo locations and races. I glanced up and saw a camouflaged car and thought it was the GT-R Black Mask. I couldn't believe it at first because it didn't make any sense. It was a Corvette covered in c[/color']amouflage panels! I immediately went into the dealership and looked for it but it's not there, so I have only seen it in the intro movie. I did manage to get to my phone and snap a pic before the animation changed to a race. Did I miss news about this car being added?

Untitled document - Google Drive

Lastest update of GT5 was 107Mb, which was a bit larger than it should, since they fixed a few things and did "not" add anything.

To me, it seems VERY legit, but that license plate... :hmmm: What you guys think about it?

Noice!

Not a car I would have expected from GT! Would have expected them to have posted about it online, not keep it a secret. But love the idea, have a camo car ingame and not talk about it! :D

Lol i know right! To be honest, there is also an special Aventador too, but people still about to find it out yet. I really like that they put those "easter eggs" in the game. Hoping to see more of them. :lol:

Reason for that is it only takes other developers 2 years to get a completely new and better game out. :cheeky:

But other developers get money thrown at them by Microsoft :cheeky: And I would say that there was a huge difference between the 3 & 4th game by the developers. ;)

But lets not send this into another fanboy war. :)

I like it when people work on there games, look at Burnout Paradise, they added updates and fix's to the game for a year as well as improving things. Then after a year they added DLC cars and then the Island.

I have a feeling that NFs Hot Pursuit could have been improved much like Paradise was, but sadly since NFS comes out yearly so Criterion got limited time to do stuff untill the next game was announced....sadly I can see that happing with Paradise 2...I mean most Wanted.

Well, GT5 now and when it got released are almost 2 different games, in my opinion. It is because it got a change here, other there, like, drop to drop, you get a full cup. :lol:

Edit:

Besides, i think this is missing in this thread aswell. The secret Aventador.

d8WzP.jpg

This photo showed up in GT5 Photo Stream after the update 2.09, which is a feature where your photos goes online directly from the game, so, editing it is impossible.

WwcOj.jpg

Different than the Corvette case, this Lamborghini is still unknown or what it is about. People is saying it is or a special "chrome line" or it is a livery editor. :lol:

I was just reading about that Avenador on GT-Planet. Could be interesting! The Special edition cars often have 'GT5' or something on them...so maybe a livery editor! Would be nice even if it is just adding stripes or other basic shapes! even if it was a 'beta' thats for use on GT6.

Well all we can do is guess, Nov 24 is 2 years since release and update 3.00 could be next.... So lets see what happens!

BTW...says theres 17 Chevys in the dealership...yet only 16 can be seen. ;)

• 3 weeks later...