We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 3 (TDU3)

darkdomino

Don't Buy This Game Because It'll Be Crap 3? DBTGBIBC3. That's one hell of an acronym.

you are right, its like people are requesting for "Friends" (the tv show) to make a movie.... if you saw all the episodes of "Friends", you would know that theres is no point, because if some one do make a movie, there good name will go down a drain....

you are right, its like people are requesting for "Friends" (the tv show) to make a movie.... if you saw all the episodes of "Friends", you would know that theres is no point, because if some one do make a movie, there good name will go down a drain....

LIES! They never tied up the loose ends and you know it! :panic:

did it ever end? by the time they eventually get to airing the last ones they just air the first ones again. Just like the Simpsons. They're advertising shots of the new episodes but when I go to watch the recordings they're all old.

DRIVE is too similar to DRIVER.

@Diablo all threads about TDU2 go offtopic, that's just our thing :)

What if we come up with some random car word and turn that into a franchise name (like 'Shift').

Exhaust

Manifold

Intake

Induction

Wheelspin

...or not, they're awful :lol:

did it ever end? by the time they eventually get to airing the last ones they just air the first ones again. Just like the Simpsons. They're advertising shots of the new episodes but when I go to watch the recordings they're all old.

:huh: Well in the rest of the world, it ended, yah :p

Ry of course they ended it, kind of. Ross gets back with Rachel, Chandler and Monica got their kids and their house in the suburbs. Phoebe stayed Phoebe and Joey went to Hollywood failed and went back to live in the garage above the 'Bing's' home.

Sorted?

Of course, any thread even remotely related to anything involving the words "TEST" and "DRIVE" go off-topic. :lol:

How about "POWERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", with this as a cover? (Static, obviously)

1. Make a game like Forza 4 for PC

2. ???

3. Profit....

Well, there are many of those already. Sorta. :hmmm:

Of course, any thread even remotely related to anything involving the words "TEST" and "DRIVE" go off-topic. :lol:
To be honest most threads go sort of awry here, we just try more with TD based ones. :susp:

this[/url] as a cover? (Static, obviously)
:mhmm: A whole website?

My dad's GF brought me home a chocolate cow-pat once. :nods: It was tasty.

--- Post Updated ---

That was Matt LeBlanc not Joey iirc.

Then the Aussie has truely lost me. Meh, what does he know, he watches TV upside down!

• Ryzza5 locked this topic