We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Editing controls in a text file

MajorShocker

Hello, I am new here, but since the real forums are apparently never coming back, it seems as this is the largest collection of TDU minds out there so I need some help.

I have a wheel and an xbox controller plugged in at the same time. works flawlessly. the problem is, I cant have a function in the game utilized from two different control sources. For example, I want my paddle shifters on my wheel to pan left and right (turn head actually in the control options) so when I set it to that, it no is mapped ot the XBOX controller at all....so when walking around a dealership, it is not easy or fun. Now I understand that the TDU2 programmers obviously never actually played a game before because they messed up so many things, and not allowinf multiple control sources is one of them - so does anyone out there know a text file that contains the controls so that I can edit them?

erm, pretty much every game works that way besides the few that have an option for secondary control mappings.

Best bet would be to map the control in game using a keyboard, and then use drivers for your controllers to make the desired control trigger the same key on your keyboard.