We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT: BMW M6 2013

StarGT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just checked the files, cause i know there is everything fine with this mod (i installed it). But there is a little mistake in the name of one subfolder. The subfolder "vehicules" is called here "vehicles". Check your own game-subfolders (...Euro\bnk\...) I guess you are now having here both folders at the moment "vehicles" and vehicules. Delete the vehicles-folder, rename the wrong named folder of the zip-file and copy again. Or just swap the files from the vehicles-folder in the vehicules-folder.

You will see everything is fine.

I just checked the files, cause i know there is everything fine with this mod (i installed it). But there is a little mistake in the name of one subfolder. The subfolder "vehicules" is called here "vehicles". Check your own game-subfolders (...Euro\bnk\...) I guess you are now having here both folders at the moment "vehicles" and vehicules. Delete the vehicles-folder, rename the wrong named folder of the zip-file and copy again. Or just swap the files from the vehicles-folder in the vehicules-folder.

You will see everything is fine.

You are my hero! Thanks ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

thats a really good looking model, tho the brake pads are ugly :( imo they should be blue like in the real 560 hp engine bmw's. anyway, really,really good job.

P.S. could u make blue or black brake pads to this car? id be very glad :D!

--- Post Updated ---

tbh, my stirling moss,which i replaced with the bmw, is on a lvl 2 upgrade, and on the longest straight road on ibiza i get up to 343... thats not really cool, even the sls amg goes faster than that, though its a2 not a1 :P so yea, worth it.

• 4 months later...