We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SimpleBOV - A sound mod by GamingSubzero

GamingSubzero

Do you like this mod so far?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this mod so far?

Hey everyone, I've began working on a project for most cars that it would suit, a BOV aka. Blow off valve. For those who don't know what a BOV is, a BOV is a valve on the turbo pipe which flutters/whistles as air is dumped out of the turbo. I'm sort of a newbie to modifications on TDU2 so you will have to bare with me until the BETA of this is released, anyways, heres a quick video of the mod on my Ariel Atom V10 (The one you get from completing the game).

NOTE: The video is in 1080p so please set it to that rather than low quality to get better sound results.

TDU2 - SimpleBOV Testrun - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxshbH9BF_M

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

his can you tell us in how much time you hope to finish this mod cause there is no where to find one for tdu2 and its sad

--- Post Updated ---

his can you tell us in how much time you hope to finish this mod cause there is no where to find one for tdu2 and its sad and is there a way to see the video all i see is private video ... :(