We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Vitaliy997

Vitaliy997: Nissan GT-R 2012 Black Edition

StarGT, ну, если ты так хочешь моего ухода из моддинга из-за своего украинского характера и кривых рук - я уйду. Только теперь тягаться с Minime891 будешь, а он моды уж на порядок лучше делает, чем ты.

Translate:

StarGT, if you want - i can end modding of TDU2 because of his Ukrainian character and bad hands - I'm gone. But you will be compete with Minime89, because he better modder than you.

I guess this will be deleted in time but, StarGT i think it's about time you accept that most if not all modders imo are better than you.

This is just a sign that this guy is jealous of your mods Vitaliy997.

I don't have a problem with saying you have some very nice material settings. I don't need to just hate on you for no reason like StarGT.

StarGT, ты точно смешишь. А, я же забыл, у тебя баттхёрт от того, что я не стал работать с тобой в 1 команде, да.

8293642054_f2ba24c9d1.jpg

BioHazard7911, open "Interiors" folder in archive, and install interior in folder "with GPS' or "With static HUD" to Euro\Bnk\vehicules\interiors