We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Anyone got a spare TDU2 account? (solved)

Killall

Hi, after the closure of the TDU1 servers i find myself buying this game called TDU2. The problem is that Atari/Eden closed too much stuff, in fact, its impossible to create a new account for TDU2. After hours of frustration i've send an email to Atari to recover my old beta accounts but i don't excpet a helpfull answer from them as they can't even manage their own websites. I'm not the only one that can't create an account as i've searched throught alot of forums.

If anyone has a spare TDU2 login account i could use, i'd greatly appreciate it.

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks.

Killall80

It will more than likely need to be up to Atari to sort this out and as we know with them being completely useless, this could take some time. Your best bet is probably to tweet them and post on their Facebook if you have it. They seem to have someone using and maybe even monitoring those at least.

It really is driving me crazy that we'll never get to enjoy TDU1 online anymore, there really is no other game on the PC like this. To play Forza Horizon for me means to buy a xbox360+fanatec steering wheel (since xbox360 has no g25 support :( ) +the game means alot of cash for a mediocre game so thats a no no. So here i am with TDU2... and i can't even play it online right now.... at least it didn't cost me much.

I've gotten a responce from the Atari service desk. They actually gave me the information i needed and helped me setup a new password for my old account. I know this game isn't TDU1 but at least i can cruize the virtual streets again with some nice tunes banging through the speakers. Let this be a future reference for other people that might run into this problem. I can only assume Atari will fix their forums and the TDU2 website soon.

I'll be cruizing the Ibiza streets under the name killall80 again, hope to see you there.