We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Guest michael.nl
Listen mate , 1st i answered your pm and was very nice with you but mentioning my nickname out of my threads and "thanks for nothing" ? you are driving both mine and Zoqqer's mods that are in Milli's pack so what does that say about you as a person , 2nd do i owe you something ? maybe should make some mod just for you ? listen i'm making the mods for my self and every modder does the same , we are sharing i repeat SHARING our mods with the community because we like that not because it's our obligation , clear ?!

You owned me nothing bro....it's your obligation, it's your work, it's your mods....enjoy it bro and sorry, if i did heart you!

• 2 weeks later...

I too would like to download any fashion but who do not throw down

--- Post Updated ---

and many who wrote and wrote zogger --- no one answered, and that does not give download

--- Post Updated ---

I just do not understand what is the reason! links right now, I do not have to reset mody- windose fashion-s download can not download to any who can not

• 5 weeks later...

If somebody can upload all Zoqqer mods...

Hello all! Today we know all (unfotunately) that our friend and good modder - TDUZoqqer - ends his adventure with Test Drive Unlimited and took all of his mods (from server) to the grave. We cant agree with that! If somebody can just upload his mods there ! (If not, just please upload them to the server as a package and please send me the link for it as PM). Thanks in advance, team!

Greetings,

Damien

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey guys (wow this was a huge effort to find this thread)

if you want to follow progress of WIP's and get early access to mods, aswell as getting some of my 3D models if I release some, you should check out my patreon:

www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer

would be happy for any pledge, however it's not necessary as I will release mods publicly anyway. Just a month later.

I am currently working on a couple of cars, including the platinum traffic pack. I will update the traffic pack in the thread here aswell, but I might release the traffic cars one by one soon which will be patreon exclusive.

Also, I am concidering to make modding livestreams on twitch. This won't be patreon-exclusive, it will be public for you all. I will anounce my streams inbefore here and on patreon, too

www.twitch.tv/TDUZoqqer

Next mod is done at the end of the week :3

• 2 weeks later...