We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

But I still got something making me very sad! There are no sound modders for TDU1 anymore :( I would love to drive the cars with a proper sound! All I got to choose now is: Zonda, Murcielago, Aventador, Veyron, V8, and V12 sounds. And the rest are TDUs stock sounds, which sound not as good.. My 918 Spyder sounds the same as the P1 and the 458 Spider just like the Bugatti EB110. :( please anyone, make some proper TDU sounds! I miss modders like Skepsis or Fifomaniak, Jorge and the forgotten. I would start mod sounds myself, but I have to do all the 3D and database work already, and I won't let you wait too long for my mods.

But I still got something making me very sad! There are no sound modders for TDU1 anymore :( I would love to drive the cars with a proper sound! All I got to choose now is: Zonda, Murcielago, Aventador, Veyron, V8, and V12 sounds. And the rest are TDUs stock sounds, which sound not as good.. My 918 Spyder sounds the same as the P1 and the 458 Spider just like the Bugatti EB110. :( please anyone, make some proper TDU sounds! I miss modders like Skepsis or Fifomaniak, Jorge and the forgotten. I would start mod sounds myself, but I have to do all the 3D and database work already, and I won't let you wait too long for my mods.

I concur.

as I said to you in some previous posts,super cars are your trademark and all TDU1 fans knows what to expect from you....:bow:

really appreciate all you doing...

I know all supercar fans that still play TDU1 will be happy and satisfied with yours newest projects!

That P1 looking great so far!

about sound mods,totally agree with you...I really miss mods from best sound modder here , Jorgemodek:drool::crying:

For me, Skepsis was the best sound modder around here. After him came Fifomaniak, this was the time we were finally able to get Forza 3 models. But after a short time Fifo stopped and Jorge came. Jorge made me an Aventador sound for my mod, which was really extremely epic.

Oh and completely forgot about Doctor.G! Also really cool stuff he has, I'd wish to see more from him.

And now, guys help the community! I appreciate everyone who will give TDU1 sound modding a try! :)