We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

I got bunch of mods I could finish / update, but I also can start something completely new. LaFerrari sounds logical, as I made a P1, 918 and Huayra before, Koenigsegg sounds legit aswell as I got the half done CCX/R I could finish, but I also want to make a non-hypercar aswell that's why the M3 is also a possibility :mhmm: decisions, decisions..

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Okay I think I just made my decision.

Do you need some sound files of the E46? A good friend of mine got one and I can ask for a bit of recording

Funny i have a good friend asweel who has one we already spoke about it but for other game (assetto corsa)

But if you have a friend who has one and i hope its not the same friend go ahead and ask him

Meanwhile i will check some vidssssss

Cheers ! and welcome back tdu1 i missed you!

Funny i have a good friend asweel who has one we already spoke about it but for other game (assetto corsa)

But if you have a friend who has one and i hope its not the same friend go ahead and ask him

Meanwhile i will check some vidssssss

Cheers ! and welcome back tdu1 i missed you!

My friend got a black convertible, and he have it for a month now so I doubt we talk about the same :cheeky: additionaly I live in Germany, in the nothern part so we definitly dont mean the same :lol: but yeah I will ask him, he still has to make me a favour for all the pictures I made of his Bimmer :D

You are the one we all missed! Welcome back aswell and looking forward for your sound! :)

My friend got a black convertible, and he have it for a month now so I doubt we talk about the same :cheeky: additionaly I live in Germany, in the nothern part so we definitly dont mean the same :lol: but yeah I will ask him, he still has to make me a favour for all the pictures I made of his Bimmer :D

You are the one we all missed! Welcome back aswell and looking forward for your sound! :)

Defenitly not my friend ...yet ! and my friend has a coupe version and its a internet friend thats why i made the assumption

Anyway thanks for the welcoming and as for the sound i only rest when i find it sounds properly... and ofc dont expect a sound like the one from the aventador wich is quite old it used a very old "tecnhic" lets say

Cheers going to start now and no worries ofc !

Guys I am making a BMW M3 E46 now! :nods: but I note your suggestions and get back at that aftet the Bimmer is done.

@Jorge: Yup I understand that. Just tell me how you want it to be recorded (rpm count, interior or exterior, driving or revving etc) and ill try to get the sound

@Jdm0: i will make a full video tutorial for TDU modding with the M3, so you can make one yourself if you want to :) and yeah long ago! Already wondered where you been lol