We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Just got home and wanted to install CamStudio for the tutorial. Downloading, installing. After just 20 minutes (cam studio is actually not that big), some funny programms pop up I never heard of, one is supposed to be an anti-virus programm, the other one an optimizer. Funny thing is, the Virus programm scans CamStudio and itself (what kind of dumb programmer was that? :lol: ) and gives a virus for each. Instantly kicked down CamStudio and the virus programm, tried it with the optimizer, but a big 3,5MB .dll file won't delete. Ah yes, and CamStudio isn't working aswell.

Has anyone a good screen recorder for me? or shall I start converting already?

so ur gonna record how u make cars :hmmm: .....................

--- Post Updated ---

another thing zoqqer i've installed that Lamborghini Aventador "replaced with Murceilago coupe" but it i didnt find it on lamborghini showroom infact it disappeared LOL now i only have 2 instead of 3

but the Lambo aven 50th ann "replaced with Murceilago Roadster" it showed

what's the pb dude ?

Yes? I say that for about 2 pages in this thread now :)

You need to have the DLC with the Murcielago to have the Roadster in the game..

DLC ??

already have roadster in the game but when i installed the Aventador coupe it didint show in lamborghini showroom

DLC ??

already have roadster in the game but when i installed the Aventador coupe it didint show in lamborghini showroom

If you have old Aventador installed it does disappear, add it again with TDUMT. If you don't have the old Ave installed ... don't know

bro can you help with this on my pc just or mod is just like this i cant even see the 50 anniversario kit is so dark can you make them little more bright and the gauge so dark i mean have shadow on the gauge to old aventador mod is have bright gauge or your fx is diffrent can you give that ?

[ATTACH]21646[/ATTACH] my options

[ATTACH]21645[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]21644[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]21643[/ATTACH]