We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

TDU became absolutely stupid with it's file size limit, the new island paradise made it even worse (no offense, I still love it), and bigbnks is not working.

I can't work on the M3, better said on any mods anymore, as my game is full of mods, and it's crashing by every mod because they all are bigger than the file size limit which is with the client right now. The stitching is done, but it isn't working ingame, like already mentioned.

Modding is not fun anymore, by a game becoming crazy like this.

:) Thanks

Strange, since Project Paradise 0.2 came out, my new imports do not work anymore. Anytime I try to import something, TDU is crashing, even by respecting the file size without bigbnks (which seem not to work by me either).

I know you guys don't have this issue, so it is my problem, but do anyone got an idea what can cause this?

I am not making an installer, I tried to import a new car, and even the first import is not working. This is the first time something like this happens to me :(

206 fan: I just reinstalled the game, and the only things I had installed were the Patch 1.66, Project Paradise and my file. It is still crashing. So it would crash in your game aswell.

EDIT: But I found the problem, it's something with ZModeler, the file it is exporting is completely empty, although it is 2 MB big. I NEVER had this before, and there is nobody I can report this, as Oleg do not work on ZModeler2 anymore.

EDIT2: http://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6268&sid=1fa94385436bb7c259159cb0ad72c803 - Exactly the same issue, although all of my dummies are correct named.