We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Finally I had some time for some modding + some screenys. Some things are still not working like I want, but I'll try to fix that asiwfafma. (As soon I will find a free minute again)

http://abload.de/img/20150616200532-2zxs1s.jpg

http://abload.de/img/20150616200431-23rs7g.jpg

http://abload.de/img/testdriveunlimited201vcs8u.jpg

Zoqqer, that car is so freaking cool. Just a few more touches and soon it's gonna be released. I just noticed what kind of finishes did Porsche used in the steering wheels? Do you have any idea on that?

Just a few more touches and soon it's gonna be released.

Haha, I wish.. There is still a hell of a work infront of me.

I just noticed what kind of finishes did Porsche used in the steering wheels? Do you have any idea on that?

You mean the materials and stuff? It's the sports wheel in full alcantara. If you mean the stitch colors, there are two actually. Black and red. I wouldn't make more than the factory, but I'd actually love to see it in purple or white to be honest.

So there's not chance the RS will come out without the bigbnk? thing is not everyone was as lucky to get the original game therefore I can't do the bigbnk :/ anyway im hoping to see some nice cars in the future from you..!! U THA BEST MAN! keep up the good work!

So there's not chance the RS will come out without the bigbnk?

Unfortunately not this time. But only because the model is really detailed and need a lot of space for textures. At the moment it is 4,5MB Exterior, 10MB Interior and 700kb for the rims, and just because it NEEDS the space for the textures. Sorry.

But none of my Forza mods would ever require bigbnks, and this are the models I am working on 90% of the time, so the Porsche may be my only mod requiring bigbnks.

Haha, I wish.. There is still a hell of a work infront of me.

You mean the materials and stuff? It's the sports wheel in full alcantara. If you mean the stitch colors, there are two actually. Black and red. I wouldn't make more than the factory, but I'd actually love to see it in purple or white to be honest.

Well thanks for figuring out for I've already seen the Alcantara finishes on your McLaren models most espeically the P1, 12C and 650S.

• 3 weeks later...