We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Hi Zoqqer! The car is just awesome! On BBS LM car looking just epic! But there is some small problem with those wide rims..you can see breaking discs i mean calipers that coming out from the rim. Zoqqer maybe you can optimize the car for thos rims or maybe there is a way to hide those caliper?[ATTACH]23808[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23809[/ATTACH]

Yep Zoqqer you was right about the car height..that was coz of the standart 458 physics. I hope that you will update this car with those wheels they are perfect together)) Just in case i send you an email with those rims;)[ATTACH]23811[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23810[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the link jonez! Too bad Elvis dt have those wide version that you can see everywhere on lb 458. :sulk: Specialy those rims with 2 colors rims mmm so sweet black and blue or black and white or any kind of color that will work with body color ehh.... Anyway we should already thanks Zoqqer for such unique and amazing mod for tdu ;) HendoSmoke-2014-Stance-Nation-Ferrari-458-LTMW-Liberty-Walk-257.jpgfsu7ehkiiszdlat0kcoc.jpg

When I click in your link, It says: Error (404) We cant find the page you are looking for. Check out our Help Center and Forums for help, or head back to home.

And I can´t download the file.

I don´t know what happen. Sorry men

That is the reason why I was ask you if you could send me the link or the files again. Thank you so much!!

just copy the link and paste it into the the search bar (the one with LB.rar at the end)

it is because the link previously was linking to another file I deleted thats why it tells you that. When you copy the link and paste it into the bar you should be able to download it

Fellas, just wanted to let you know that the release of the GT3 RS moved forward - thanks to the TDUF Alpha 0.5 update! :bcflag:

Expect the release next weekend. Not this weekend, but next weekend. :sheep:

Alright! Anyways, I gotta ask you something Zoqqer. Will you release it by replacing an existing model or a brand new car model that would be installed from scratch and manually added just like Tob-Racer did in adding cars or both methods?