We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

I like supercars. BMWs are not supercars for me :D And I also got 2 Porsches started but not finished. So I should restart the projects. But at first I want to release my finished mods

By the way, here I have made a list of my current unpublished mods installed. Please focus just for the "Done" ones.. Think I am going to release them alphabetic.

Where do you get the models from Forza from? if I can find these then I would like to give modding a go...

You need discs Isos (for modding only !.) and a lot of programs like Forza studio etc. On internet I found one very nice site with converted models of few cars from Forza 3, 4, Driver LA, Colin McRae Dirt 2 and NFS Shift 2... If you want, I could sent you the link :)

You need discs Isos (for modding only !.) and a lot of programs like Forza studio etc. On internet I found one very nice site with converted models of few cars from Forza 3, 4, Driver LA, Colin McRae Dirt 2 and NFS Shift 2... If you want, I could sent you the link :)

those models are bad for converting to tdu, believe me, it would be better to extract them from an iso or dlc.

i know which site you are talking about.

and i just told him that he can count on me for models and tools ;) :)