We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Zoqqer, wtf with colors on your pics?

Что с цветом на фотках?

What should be with it? Mne ne wazhno kak wigljadjat moi fotki, esli hochesh posmotret´ normalno, togda pridjetsa kachat´ mod.

И да, опусти руль

Cam's problem, will be fixed, too, when it's released.

EDIT:

Had the time to fix your noticed bugs:

k7es-x-182b.jpg

Steering wheel plastic texture fixed and steering wheel moved down a bit.

I think I just found the bug. But thanks for the hint

Vitaly, we can write via PM in russian, but please write english in the forum, thx ))

EDIT: Indeed, I 've fixed the bug, and the seat belt goes out perfectly of the interior.

Just need a little check, if everything sits perfect, and then I will lock up the models and get my butt to the installers. Please notice this: The Superleggera will replace the Gallardo SE, the Performante will go on the Gallardo Spyder and the Super Trofeo Stradale will sit on the Lexus IS350, not the Coupe! The coupe will be reserved for the... coupe.. LP560 coupe which will come out some time later.

PS: Anyone who likes this one? I would not mesh this if nobody likes this.. I don't like this aswell, but maybe I'll take a look at it.

2013-Lamborghini-Gallardo-LP-560-4-1.jpg

The VB and the BiColore will follow soon, too. But to be honest I am still not sure where's the difference between those two, expext the VB is stronger limited and got a stripe.

Sorry, i said LP550 ... can you kill me please? I wanted to say LP560 :D

But wait a second, i've got an idea ... Why don't you make the LP560 with manual transmition from VB xD

The VB and the BiColore will follow soon, too. But to be honest I am still not sure where's the difference between those two, expext the VB is stronger limited and got a stripe.

The Gallardo LP550-2 Bicolore have a roof painted in black similar to the Gallardo SE 2005 and it looks like in this picture ;) for me, it's a nice combination as well as the VB :D

[ATTACH]18353[/ATTACH]