We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Zoqqer, it looks almost done... Don't you ? ;D

Pretty much the last shots of the coupe. Just the last little details left.[...]

To the others - thanks for the feedback :) Please note: I will NOT release the mod in public, just because of the amount of work and love I connect with the model. If you want the mod, send me a PM. But not now! I will tell you when I'm done, so please do not spam my inbox NOW. You will get time to do that :p

so TDUZoqqer, r u gonna release this beast or not :\ ??

[...]Not sure about the project's future[...]

But at all, man, this was the result of a hour work, I can't say about it's release, I can't even say, will I continue it the next days or not

To the others:

k7es-38-7327.jpg

Going to bed now.. 6 hours of work on this part felt like only one. See you tomorrow.

I have a question : the "Current 3D Projects" are just plans ? and just several of them will be done ?

when you will finish that 2010 Zenvo ST1 ? it has some amazing rims ! and the car looks also great for a super car ;)

But at all, man, this was the result of a hour work, I can't say about it's release, I can't even say, will I continue it the next days or not

To the others:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/k7es-38-7327.jpg

Going to bed now.. 6 hours of work on this part felt like only one. See you tomorrow.

I have a question : the "Current 3D Projects" are just plans ? and just several of them will be done ?

when you will finish that 2010 Zenvo ST1 ? it has some amazing rims ! and the car looks also great for a super car ;)

this is just a kind of "portfolio". it was not planed to releaseany of them. of course maybe i will find some time to do that, but it is not the main reason of showing the models just to release them as a mod in test drive