We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

but i was thinking why u keep showing us cars that u'll never release :confused:

anyway good luck :lol:

Some modders just to that to show there own hard work, i did the same with my dream supra version and the Abflug S900,

but in zoq's case he did a hole model from scratch so u always think a few times more of Releaseing it maby now or mabe some day.

P.s i bet u or someone els would do the same.

Combat just said. The main reason I am showing off my models on my page is just to show what I already done in 3D or what I am working on currently. Mod Test Drive and model a mesh are two different things for me. I just mixed both with my Siracusa and also will do that with my Ave Roadster, but the cars like the shown Sauber C9 or the Honda Prelude, are just porfolio models. I do not even have finished them yet, nevertheless there is already a Sauber C9 in Forza, so I do not even had to model it, if it was my plan to convert the model to a game.

In this case the siracusa is a mix bettween a forza model and your 3d model parts such as the aventador right ?

Amazing work you are doing so far Zoqqer

Good luck with it and cheers

Also i just wnt to say that its completly understandable why Zoqqer keeps this mods in a locked place...they were very hard to do and sometimes that very hard involves months of work and most of you guys never recognize the work involved and its not your fault but in the end its very hard to release it in public

Its like giving a puppy to a godzila :mhmm:

godzilla_s_back_540.gif

some news guys, i got no wifi at home since monday, so i cant post any screenshots yet. just wanted to tell you the ave roadster is 90% done, also door pannels are done, so i will make a new aventador project with coupe, roadster and also a oakley design kit was planned for both. and i made a new wheel, which look really great on the lambo too. i will post pics when (or if) my wifi will work again.

I remember your first mods a few years ago - you are a fast learner and I know how young you were when you made your first mods...great work!

I still remember the first 3D mod I made - Released TDUZoqqer: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670 (3 Versions Released) | turboduck forum

It's quite an improvement since then :D But I always loved modding and TDU, so I never quit since there, even if I said I am out, I am still here :)

new post :cheeky:

Own fault. :mhmm:

EDIT:

Slowly entering the exaggerated and totally unnecessary amount of details for the ultimate perfection, wich never will be reached.

k7es-3k-3def.jpg

not sure yet, got to finish the mansory first. tomorrow i am heading to complete the siracusa and release it the following days. the ave roadster was also planned, but i am not 100% sure to release it. its just about the safety of my models, i dont want to make it official, as i am sure my models, which i workes on for weeks and months, will be unlocked and converted to other games by russian modders. its not easy to understand, but there is a huge amount of time and love behind the models.