We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Already?! :eek:

WTF already O.O damn !!!!

Yeah the story wasn‘t as long :) kinda tutorials for the online mode (which will feature 700 missions - 10 times more than the story). Got new Ave Roadster shots, and I will begin to convert it this week :) The Siracusa is practicly done aswell, but first I will make the Ave. Haters gonna hate, but my models, my decisions :P

I also don't like much the facelifted version, but I haven't still seen it IRL...

Yeah that's the point. some friends of mine have seen it live, they were not a big fan of the facelift, then I asked how they think about it, and the anwser was always the same - "After I've seen it in real life, I fell it love, it looks so epic!"

So, no idea what to think about it.

Good question. No idea, really. If you really want it, I can lock up the model and send it to you like it is right now, I won't make a public release, and will not make that effort for it. Just install my 458 Italia and replace the files

That would be realy realy amazing its my favorite car of all cars in the whole world.

Gallardo's basicly done and imported. If I will find some free time in the following weeks, I will release it.

Nevertheless, any idea what i could model now? Thought about the Audi Abt R8 GTR, but not sure about this, as I would need to model it twice - the V8 and V10 R8 of Forza are made a bit different. So I would like to do something other than that. Also thought about the LB Performance Murcielago or the DMC Aventador.

Any wishes?