We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

• 1 month later...

'sup guys, anyone alive here?

Just wanted to let you know, got some problems on the headlights of the LF, and the mirrors also don't want to get in shape. Other than that, the exterior is done. Rims will follow after that, and I also will try to make a proper interior.

At the time I am working on a Caparo T1. Some of you know this car, the most maybe not. Here's a little prewiev of Jezza testing it:

I have made this models 2 years ago, it was not done, but it had pretty good quality. now I have imported it into Max, and improving it a little bit. I will upload some screenshots if you want to see it! :)

I have improved the front a bit today, after noticing, the axis was modeled wrong. It was a pain in a55 to remodel it, but it was worth it. Still not completely done with it, but I like it!

k7es-4n-0777.jpg

Tomorrow I am going to finish my Carbonado, because some mister modder wanted to convert it :) You'll get it ASAP, same with Norby's Ave - I'll really give my best fo finish it. I just had no opportunity to yet!

Good night :)

E: thx Jonez :D

As Rev' said he don't need the model right now, I will work on the Carbonado the following days.

Instead, I worked a bit on the Caparo. The front part is almost done, axis done - just some cables left, still need to add turn signals and improve the edgeflow here and there:

k7es-4o-fa7c.jpg

Any opinions?

Great job ! I like it, it's a very interesting car ! It's very fast, it's scary, good sound note and the design is original compared to other track car like the BAC Mono, Ariel Atom or KTM X-Bow. It's a sort of Gran Turismo RedBull X2010 on the road but the only difference is the grip at low speed (As Jeeza said) I'd like to see more originality in TDU so it's a good idea to introduce this car i the game :) Must be awesome to drive on Tantalus :D Good luck with it and hope to see it soon on TDU ! ;)

woh ! 3DS Max is amazing, extremely realistic, I've found a video which proves this also :

, but this car seems too high definition for tdu, or maybe it's easy to convert it to the right polys

I wonder if Google Sketch can do good enough cars for tdu1 (that's the most easy 3d modelling program to use) :D who knows, but next semester I will start to do CATIA Industrial Design (for cars, this is my university / faculty / college specialization) CATIA V5 - FSK Tutorial: Sketch Tracer importing car blueprints - YouTube , but I don't know if I will manage to learn something (but this is what I said at the beginning about AutoCAD program, and I've learned quite many things)

Thanks guys :D

For those who interested:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/k7es-4q-7e77.jpg

For those who not - I will make my Carbonado tomorrow.