We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

yes, it's a really great job, a great mastering of 3DS Max program, which in my opinion is difficult to use (but it isn't one of the most difficult, because it's very efficient)

but you need some time to master this program, I don't use it, but I know something about 3d modelling, I've tried several other 3d modelling programs (but unsuccessful), and I've learned last semester AutoCAD at university / faculty (which it isn't easy to use for 3d modelling as many other programs [because it is not efficient enough], but I will study another one this second semester, much better : Free CATIA Tutorial - Car #1 of 2 (Freeform Surfacing) - YouTube this is a really cool video about that program I will learn [hopefully successful, it's not too difficult, but it is tricky])

--- Post Updated ---

tduzoqqer, can you make the car to be able to set it lower than 100 mm ? that would be great for performance (and I think it's possible [some tdu1 suv's have just 200mm ride height, for example, but most of others have more than 250 mm]

I mean to model the car in the right way to make it compatible to extremely low ride heights