We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Thanks guys for the nice feedback :) I imported the rims yesterday. They are yet way too small, so before I am gonna post pics of it, I want to find a proper replacement and make the rims larger. Should be this evening somewhen.

what the next project?

I would say "no idea, first I got to finish the LF", but I have already found some projects I would like to do. It's not completely clear yet what it will be, but I got the choise between Aventador Anniversario, Ferrari 458 Speciale - or go completely crazy and make a G63 6x6. Absolutely sick car, seeing it in Top Gear yesterday made me love it. We got two 6x6's here in our Berlin showroom, I think I am going to shoot some textures of them before they're gone :p

What do you think I should make next? I am really stuck between these three.

PS: of course I am going to finish the LF first.

atm I am more into the 6x6, I already worked on the ave and the 458 (carbonado and siracusa), but the 6x6 is a real mammouth project (compared to speciale and aventador) - on the other hand, I already made a LaFerrari from scratch, and this is still not done after about 1 and a half month.. Difficult :)

No spectacular updates yet guys, but just wanted to let you know I am still on the LF :) Interior is started (what actually was a very difficult beginning - I never modeled an interior before). the first step is the hardest.

This is the progress so far, it looks not very interesting for first, but this was probably the hardest step :D all gaps are filled, so I just got to "add some more details"

k7es-5l-084b.jpg

I will let you know as far I got new updates :)