We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/k7es-au-bca8.jpg

Worked the whole day on the fenders today, so the front is done.

BTW, you can like the car or not, but you still got to admit, grey metallic looks sick with black tinted headlights :drool:

I like the car too :) it looks cool but for me, if it's a Ferrari 458, I still prefer the 458 Speciale more than this one though :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well it's the only Porsche DLC FM4 had :D I think there are quite a few pretty cool ones, but in the most are about 2-3 interesting cars, which you can't buy seperately, and the other 7 cars are upper crap. I'd like to have the Aventador, but it's a pack only car.

After felt decades of no beeing on the computer doing productive stuff, I finally got to take some hours in 3DS Max with my LaFerrari. Almost finished the Carbon fiber Monocoque on the interior, so the dashboard and the monocoque look good now, I am really impressed by the lightning of the HUD aswell! :nods: can't wait to show you guys some pics.

Ow, forgot to tell you, I decied to get the Mazda 787B in Forza. Although it looks better than it drives :cheeky:

after about 6 hours I improved the front of my model with using the Asphalt8 models as blueprint - and GOD, I love it now. Still a bit to refresh on the exterior, but now it looks like a proper LF on the front!

For comparing - the first one was made Febuary (Did I really not work on the LF for 3 months? :run:), and the second one is fresh - made 15 minutes ago:

k7es-5d-9dcb.jpg

10saq7.jpg

And now don't tell me you can't see any difference!

Thanks Jones :) Can't wait to show you guys the tail! Worked for 10 hours on the LF yesterday, fixed roof, fenders, bonnet, and almost finished the rear bumper. It looks soooo good now :D

I did think your self made come close. But the update is so good.

anyway without online mode will made you lack of inpire :sulk:

Thanks man, but I don't get the online thing you mentioned :mhmm:

Also: StarGT asked me for the model, but unfortunately I can't give it out to public. I worked on it for months (it's still not done though), and I also won't release the LF in public for TDU1, too. It will be a kinda community mod - everyone on TDuck can write me a PM and get the download link, as long it's a trustful member :cheeky: (sorry to the guys which registred freshely, but I'll give it out to oldschool members here only)