We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

Awesome modeling Zoqqer, I want to ask a question, because this is like one of the subforums that is actually active...

So, I've downloaded Zoqqer's mod and in the installation program (Djey's), how do I put that my folder is :\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\ because I always get :\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited (without the last slash thingy LOL). So when I'm about to enter the game it crashes. If anybody knows how do I solve this please answer me! Thank you :) (Sorry for posting this here I'll delete it if you can help me)

Hi

I doubt the slash is the problem, i guess it's more like a missing patch or the magic map. Have you installed the patch 1.68b? If not, do that and reinstall the mod. If it still won't work, let me know which mod it is and I'll try to solve the problem.

Thanks for replying guys, finally got it to work, turns out I was being an retard and wasnt turning the game on as an administrator. Sorry for bothering you. Thanks :)

--- Post Updated ---

Thanks for replying guys, finally got it to work, turns out I was being an retard and wasnt turning the game on as an administrator. Sorry for bothering you. Thanks :)

I did find one problem though, and its when I try to install some cars it says I dont have Mega Car pack but I do. How to fix this? :P

Shall I really make the calipers for the LF? There are no good reference pictures of them, and the ones I used are not really helpfull. The calipers I made now look horrid, and I don't want to do them anymore. Do you mind to see Enzo's calipers on it, or is it really neccessary to have the original ones?

Okay, I finished the calipers today. The rear one (right) was made with the blueprint (Thanks to minime), the front one was like "meh, whatever. Just copy the other side and nobody will notice"'ish. BUT - at least my horse is able to brake down now.

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/k7es-b7-f73b.jpg

(Brake discs are still in the making)

Perfect work!