We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

As we don't have so many sound modders on duty anymore I thought I might give it a shot. I know the basics and I will use Audacity but could anyone give me the tips and tricks to help me make the mods sound perfect it would be appreciated. Maybe Jorge have some tips and tricks up his sleeve? ;)

Anyway I have lots of time and I found a website with really good samples. So I will start when I got more info on how to mod sounds.

Cheers! :)

Hey Zoqqer I would do this myself but I basicly suck at importing cars into TDU. But I guess that not only me but a few others would like a normal car to drive in TDU (Like a BMW X5 or a Diesel Macan Etc.). Something that can act as an everyday utility car. Could you maybe consider doing this maybe? Maybe we should have a vote on a selection of available cars and we'll go from there? I would love it! :D