We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

I have to say sorry, but I don't think this will happen. It's not that I don't like those cars, it is just not really my cup of tea. I already tried to make some cars I am not THAT a big fan of, but mostly they need to be freezed as I miss the motivation to finish them. For example I LOVE the BMW M5 E39, I almost bought one myself, so I imported it once, but don't really had the mood to finish it. TDU is for me a game of supercars, open roads and highlife, and I just don't compare that with an 2002 M5.

But I thought already for a long time to make a tutorial how I mod, explain any detail as possible, as I know you guys want some other cars than just all these baller's I make. I completely understand that, but I just can't make a car I don't like, it just won't happen.

So if I find enough time I will bring out some videos. You guys can ask me any time if you got any question about modding, you know I love to help you.

jpdcmo: as TDU2 came out I tried to mod it, but I just hate the game, so I stay classy. There are enough good TDU2 modders here anyway :) so I would just disturb

But I thought already for a long time to make a tutorial how I mod, explain any detail as possible, as I know you guys want some other cars than just all these baller's I make. I completely understand that, but I just can't make a car I don't like, it just won't happen.

Yeah, man, I get you.

Write me down for the tutorial. You've got my intererest.