We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

TDU2 is like the worst game successor I've ever seen. And I won't spend any minute with a bad game.

I think I understand what you feel because I feel the same when I play the TDU 2 for the first time with all the game breaker bugs, glitches and the missing features that TDU 2 have at that time, but after some chances I give to the game and with the help of the official & community patch's, DLCs and mods right now I love the game :)

Maybe it's to late for you after all this time but I think if you give a second chance to the game you will enjoy it more now....

I think I understand what you feel because I feel the same when I play the TDU 2 for the first time with all the game breaker bugs, glitches and the missing features that TDU 2 have at that time, but after some chances I give to the game and with the help of the official & community patch's, DLCs and mods right now I love the game :)

Maybe it's to late for you after all this time but I think if you give a second chance to the game you will enjoy it more now....

Have you ever played TDU1 ? There is no comparation man at all ! In favor of TDU1 of course :) cheers

Have you ever played TDU1 ? There is no comparation man at all ! In favor of TDU1 of course :) cheers

I only played in my XBOX 360 with all the released DLCs.

I think I will give a chance to the PC because right now after all these years the community is much stronger in TDU 1 than the TDU 2 and I need to see why, but I'm sure the TDU 2 will not leave my PC anytime soon.

I only played in my XBOX 360 with all the released DLCs.

I think I will give a chance to the PC because right now after all these years the community is much stronger in TDU 1 than the TDU 2 and I need to see why, but I'm sure the TDU 2 will not leave my PC anytime soon.

Youll change your mind very quickly mate

I gave TDU2 a second chance. And a third chance. But for me it is still bad.

The car physics are horrid, the graphic is too comic'ish and the modding possibilities are extremely bad aswell.

First and second yes i agree but third why?

I played it for the first time at new year 2013, played the whole night, though it would be the revolution. After that I havent touched it for a half year. Then I decied to try to mod it, I failed and came back to TDU1. 1 year later I decied to give it another chance in modding. But the possibilities were still horrid, and I decied to return back to TDU1

C'mon it isn't that hard to understand

TDU 2 have only few good things for me: working lights and indicators, folding roof, animated wings and no limit on the size of files

Ferrari F50, come on man, tdu is a truly legend of racing games! We have hundreds of different mods like cars, sounds, environment. And soon we will have the online...

TDU 2 is a fail in any case

TDU 2 have only few good things for me: working lights and indicators, folding roof, animated wings and no limit on the size of files

Yes, but just a few more features are not a reason for me to start to mod a game I don't like perse.

Exactly, of course I can make a 3D mod for TDU2. This is pretty much the same process like in TDU1, but I HATE to drive a mod which just looks like a new car, but all the entries are still from the replaced car.

But like already mentioned, I don't like the game itself, so please stop forcing me to TDU2, I actually can't stand that.

Ferrari F50, come on man, tdu is a truly legend of racing games! We have hundreds of different mods like cars, sounds, environment. And soon we will have the online...

TDU 2 is a fail in any case

Buy why not playing both games.

TDU 2 have also night driving, weather and Ibiza and that for me its almost like I'm driving at home because I live in Portugal and the scenery its almost the same.

Thanks for all the advices Im convinced to install TDU 1 and check all the great stuff the community made.