We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

@ TDUZoqqer: Do you still have the Mansory Siracusa? If so and you don't mind could you send it to me by PM, I would love to add it to my collection, as well as the Liberty Walk 458 italia (when you're finished with it). Thanks and keep those legendary mods of yours coming! ;):thumbsup:

Zoqqah sent me on an adventure, basicaly I'm a squire now. He wanted to say that he doesn't like when you guys ask for the Siracusa in the comments.

Ok... well, as others did and have commented I also tried to send a PM, if he cleaned up his inbox though none of this would happen. :rolleyes: He may not have time to do it but that's not our fault after all. It's understandable that he doesn't want people filling up this thread with requests but people couldn't have guessed that he changed his mind...

@TDUZoqqer: completely understand your reasons and your fear that someone might steal your work but then why have you said previously in this thread that people could ask for these kind of "private"models by PM? Just a reminder: "But when I will import the 458, I will get you guys know so you can ask for it and I'll send it to you. Just like I did with the Siracusa.."

You can do whatever you want but it's kind of contradictory to say something and then say something else implying the opposite. Instead of recruiting Rassva to give us that message you could have told him to just say that you had changed your mind concerning that issue. Wouldn't that have been easier? Also the possibility of someone doing that to any of your released works is the same, the only difference is that those publicly released are converted and the 3D models haven't been done by yourself, other than that there's no difference. Anyway, thanks for replying guys, appreciate it.

What I don't understand is Zoq use to give his Siracusa by PM a few months ago without much problem to some members. Just of course with the condition to never share it to anyone else and never modify the model. Only keep this car for private use. Which I understand too. I got this car today and look, no links posted anywhere on the web, the model doesn't appear in any other game except TDU1, no claim it's the model of someone else. No links in playground.ru or other illegal Russian and Chinese website. I think it's all about put confidence in people, maybe Zoqqer you want a specific condition to get this mod .. ? Like post a 100 posts on this forum ? It's up to you. Just my opinion :cool:

Exactly. TDUZoqqer we all fans here of your mods and we all respect your hard work. We just players that loves to take a ride in TDU with your mods. Im sure that non us here will not try to do any kind of those things that your thinking about to. Sure i can speak only about my self. But still if there is such people here that might be doing some bad things like your thinking try to do some kind of funclub ''CLOSED FAN GROUP'' on facebook or somewhere else where you will see who is trying to ask you about your mod and where you will be able to control acces to such mods. Sure it is your choiche what to do with your mods but you said that your fans can ask you about your exclusive mods in privat way. With all respect I really hope there is still a solucion for this kind of situation. TDUZoqqer thank you for understanding and we all appreciate your work.

Guys you completely misunderstood me for gods sakes.

Of course I will send it to you. I just said I don't like to do that.

And just because it is not happening now, it doesnt mean it wont happen any time in the future. And as I am the only active TDU modder who not only convert, but is also able to model things nobody modeled yet, thats why i am afraid to send it out to strangers.

I am too lazy to clean my inbox, as I exactly know rather stargt's advertisement or some other guys' "tduzuqer cen u plz convert fiat multipla quik plz thx i will w8" will float my inbox - like always - i keep it full.

Send me a mail with your username to [email protected] and I will send you the link.

You don't have to understand my actions. It is my thing.

@TDUZoqqer: I'm downloading some mods from hfgarage.ru for the first time and I noticed they have some of the mods you have in your personal site there. You must already know this but anyway just wanted to report it.

P.S. Thanks for clarifying. Email sent! ;)

@Rassva: :lol: Traffic only maybe :lol: