We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

TDUzoqqer about the hfgarage that is true i've seen some of your models there also.

I think you should contact in that case hfgarage modder and make it clear for them that you dt want to share your mods in public. Because you are the creator of them and that is your right to do that. :nods:

Thank you for your reply and making the situation clear for everyone here. email has been send ;)

Guys you completely misunderstood me for gods sakes.

Of course I will send it to you. I just said I don't like to do that.

And just because it is not happening now, it doesnt mean it wont happen any time in the future. And as I am the only active TDU modder who not only convert, but is also able to model things nobody modeled yet, thats why i am afraid to send it out to strangers.

I am too lazy to clean my inbox, as I exactly know rather stargt's advertisement or some other guys' "tduzuqer cen u plz convert fiat multipla quik plz thx i will w8" will float my inbox - like always - i keep it full.

Send me a mail with your username to [email protected] and I will send you the link.

You don't have to understand my actions. It is my thing.

Email sent , Thank you Zoqqer :)

• 3 weeks later...